Welcome to National Institute of Bank Management
Form Cost: Rs.1250/- You can pay online through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking.
Please keep your Passport size photograph ready before filling the form.
The photo size should not be more than 100 KB. Allowed photo types: jpg. Images must be between 400x400 and 2048x2048 pixels.
Instructions for filling the form
- Please fill in the Application form very carefully. All fields are mandatory to be filled. Incomplete forms will not be accepted. Mistakes on account of wrong entries will be the sole responsibility of the applicant.
- Before filling the application form please have the soft copies of the following ready to be uploaded:
- Latest passport size photograph (jpg file only - file size should not exceed 100 kb)
- Admit Card/Score Card of qualifying exam CAT (December, 2016)/ATMA (2017 – Paper Based Test)/CMAT (2017)
(Fill in CAT/ATMA/CMAT percentile/score and attach scanned copy of the score card once result is published.– you can `EDIT`’ your saved Online application form)
- jpg file only - file size should not exceed 100 kb
- Name of Candidate and Registration Number to be filled as in the Admit Card of qualifying exam.
- You can fill in details of more than one qualifying exam at a time.
- Graduation/ Post-Graduation marks to be entered as "Percentage of Marks" and calculated based on the practice followed by the awarding University/ Institution. In case of Grades/ CGPA, the same must be converted to "Percentage of Marks" based on procedure certified by the awarding University/ Institution. Those who are in the final year, enter average percentage of all the semesters for which result is declared. However, the student should have obtained at least 50 per cent marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks.
Instructions for making payment
- Payment of fees to be made on-line through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking at the “Submit and Pay” button
- Please ensure all mandatory fields are filled up with appropriate information before making payment.
- No claim for refund of cost of prospectus will be entertained.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of CAT (2016)/ATMA (2017-Paper Based Test)/CMAT (2017) scores will be called for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) in April 2017 at any one of the centres. viz., Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bengaluru and Lucknow (centres other than Pune are tentative). NIBM may use any additional evaluation method for the shortlisted candidates, if required.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent qualification examination and are awaiting results must produce a certificate from the Principal/Head of the Department/Registrar/Director of the University/Institution certifying that the candidate is currently in the final year/is awaiting final results and has obtained at least 50 per cent marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks at the time of WAT & PI.
- Work Experience – Produce proof of Work Experience at the time of WAT & PI.
- Awards – Produce proof of Awards received at the time of WAT & PI.
- Extra Curricular Activities – Produce proof of Extra Curricular Activities at the time of WAT & PI.
- After successful on-line payment of Rs.1250/- towards cost of Application Form & Prospectus, you are able to download "Prospectus for PGDM 2017-19".